The engineering department is the basis on which the organization is governed. All our machinery starts from a design phase supported by a great technical development that allow us to prepare and control the production process, obtaining a successful result.
- Design of production lines.
- Finite element calculation..
- Continuous improvement..
- Reverse engineering.
- Design of machinery, equipment and process systems for industry.
The manufacturing department is made up of qualified personnel with experience in the industrial sector, with the capacity to comply with the specifications required by the engineering department.
- Manufacture of structures in stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium...
- TIG, MIG, MAG welding...
- Machining of parts on a lathe and CNC machining centre in any material under any manufacturing tolerance index.
- Machinery manufacturing:
- Food Industry:
- Product dispensers.
- Not-ending transport.
- Production lines.
- Mould denester.
- Vacuum systems.
- Cartesian robots, Pick and Place systems.
- Plastic Industry:
- High performance stretch film rewinders.